If you’re a caring, passionate caregiver, we want you to join our 5-star team!
Shaker Place Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion and grow your career, and with the compensation and benefits you need. You will work alongside our experienced staff, many with over 35 years of experience in their field and have the opportunity to learn from a team of knowledgeable professionals who can assist you in advancing your career in the health care field.
You’ll love working in our new, state-of-the-art facility with wonderful amenities, advanced equipment, and beautifully appointed new residential wings.
But perhaps the best part? Shaker Place offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package you won’t find anywhere else. These benefits include:
- Competitive, Experience Driven Pay – Get paid for your years of experience with our “Experience Differential Pay”!
- Unmatched Health Care – Excellent low-cost premiums for health, dental, vision, pharmacy and more for you and your family.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Generous Paid Time Off, including vacation, sick and holiday.
- New York State Pension.
- 401K Deferred Compensation – full or part time.
- 529C College Savings Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Union Assisted Training.
- Monthly Bus Pass – at discounted rate of only $9.
Our CNA’s are the lifeblood of our facility, providing compassionate care for residents and support for our nursing staff. New Graduates Welcome! Full time and part time positions available.
- Providing compassionate and quality care to our residents.
- Ensuring residents basic personal needs are met by assisting with walking, feeding and bathing.
- Assist residents in the use of walkers and similar equipment in a prescribed physical therapy program.
- Keep residents’ space clean and tidy to help them feel safe and comfortable.
- On occasion, assist with clerical tasks.
- May accompany or assist resident/residents in supportive nursing services and transporting of resident/residents in ambulance or clinic car.
- Participates in Quality Assurance monitoring and Audits. May serve on Quality Assurance subcommittees.
- All other duties as directed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Passionate about providing superior quality of care.
- Positive attitude; team player.
- Excellent work ethic – on time, as scheduled.
- Ability to understand and carry out directions related to the care of our residents.
- Physical strength commensurate with job duties.
- Ability to follow a detailed and prescribed routine.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant issued by the New York State Department of Health is required.